What to expect
- A professional energy audit of your home
- Insulation upgrades (especially attic, walls and basement)
- High efficiency heating and hot water systems
- Duct sealing and proper home ventilation
- Weatherstripping, air sealing, and caulking of problem areas to prevent heat loss.
- Access to low-cost financing
How it works
- Complete the 'Self Check Inventory' and send it it to our office, or do this online
- Send us 2 years of utility usage data.
- Our office will promptly contact you to schedule a home energy audit with a town licensed, BPI energy professional
- After the test, you will receive a home energy assessment of where your home needs work
- You work with your contractor to choose desired improvements. You pay in full or finance the cost through our program.
- Your home is now safer, more comfortable, less expensive to operate, and more valuable.
Anyone who owns a home in the Town of Babylon AND is up to date on their property taxes.
This includes homes in: Babylon Village, North Babylon, West Babylon, Deer Park, Wyandanch, Wheatley Heights, East Farmingdale, Amityville, Amity Harbor, Lindenhurst, & Copiague.